[VoiceOps] PSTN Info

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Tue Feb 25 17:36:56 EST 2020

Fred Goldstein with Interisle Consulting is a Network Engineer that is
like the walking "Encyclopedia of Telecom"! I've brought him in on
numerous jobs when my needed help with picking equipment or the best
method for operations and he's always been helpful.

Fred's e-mail is fred at interisle.net and his phone number is (617)
795-2701.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting