[VoiceOps] Post-Port Activation Delay

Matthew Yaklin myaklin at firstlight.net
Thu Jan 23 11:55:02 EST 2020

Isn't this a case of the "sloppy" providers using a LNP cache system on their switch and you simply have to wait for it to expire out for each number? Once it expires they will redip for the proper LRN and calls flow normally...

I guess it happens to me but I simply ignore it.. it will fix itself. I normally do ports in the evening and that way we have a solid 12 plus hours before they open the next morning.

Or did I misread the question and gave a terrible answer?

Matt

Matthew Yaklin
Network Engineer
FirstLight
359 Corporate Drive │ Portsmouth, NH 03801
Mobile 603-845-5031
myaklin at firstlight.net | www.firstlight.net
This email may contain FirstLight confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed
not to read, disclose or otherwise use this transmission and to immediately delete same. Delivery of this message is not intended
to waive any applicable privileges.