[VoiceOps] Area code 886

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Fri Jul 24 13:51:02 EDT 2020

Semi related:

Depending on the International vendor, I see the codes 108, 109, 1129,
1139, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1178 being claimed as either valid codes in Canada
or the US. I haven't found much information on them but I believe they are
special in Canada dial codes for certain services and would likely never
complete if a call originated outside of the country.

Watch out for those in ratesheets if your customers dial the 011 prefix for
an International call, it may confuse your LCR/rating engine.

~Jared