[VoiceOps] MiRTA thoughts or experiences

Glenn Geller (VDOPh) ggeller at vdo-ph.com
Thu Jun 18 17:49:45 EDT 2020

Hi Mark,

We're a die hard MiRTA PBX customer and fan, couldn't recommend a better
solution, or support for growing your voip business. Tried Fusion and
others over the years but have been very happy with MiRTA for maybe 6 years
now.

Literally never had a problem that couldn't be fixed quickly, and never any
loss of data or service with the 2 node / database mirroring we have in
place.

Feel free to get me off list if you need any further information.

Thanks, Glenn @ VDOTel (Mobile)