[VoiceOps] Investigating random call completion issues nationwide

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Fri Mar 20 18:17:16 EDT 2020

Those services look like they are for CLECs that own number ranges. The
Intelepeer 10 digit peering service didn't have that requirement. At the
time, I gave them a list of all the DIDs that we bought from various
vendors and if a call to those numbers transited Intelepeer, they delivered
it directly to us at no cost. So the equivalent to an Internet peering
exchange but for phone calls. When Peerless bought Intelepeer's wholesale
side, they shut it down because they were afraid of running into
compensation issues or billing complaints.