[VoiceOps] Three Digit Numbers

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:18:45 EDT 2020

We're in the US, and yes 811 is the underground utility line, but I don't
think any of our carriers will pass it.  I don't recall the details on who
does what, but carriers like Intelliquent, Bandwidth, and thinQ all do 911
testing on 711/811.

Yeah, I just tried 811 to Intelliquent and it read back my phone number.