[VoiceOps] Requirements for SHAKEN service providers

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Thu Mar 26 16:33:42 EDT 2020

So connecting the dots between all the FCC statements we know of.......I
think the following statements are still true:

1. A company can attest all their TNs (whether leased or owned) if they
have a STIR/SHAKEN certificate,
2. Only those companies with a STIR/SHAKEN certificate can attest calls.
3. Only those companies with a state certification or FCC License can
get a STIR/SHAKEN certificate because only companies with a state
certification or FCC License are able to obtain direct access to NANPA.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111