[VoiceOps] Fwd: 911 and Softphones

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Thu May 14 16:33:29 EDT 2020

West Emergency Services supports routing by GPS, provided via SIP header.
They also support dynamic callback number assignment for internal routing
numbers.

I haven't used the GPS portion, but for the latter we would assign a unique
account per user location and attach that to the user's primary extension
via simultaneous ring. The user location accounts would have locations
attached just like DIDs.

Regards,

Calvin Ellison
Senior Voice Operations Engineer