[VoiceOps] Canadian Mobile/Landline TN lookup

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Thu May 21 16:23:05 EDT 2020

Anyone have an idea on where/how to find accurate near-real time TN lookups
for Canada to determine whether a number is mobile or landline?

As a blunt tool, we have used NPA-NXX/X ranges but this doesn't cover
ported numbers, which is what we are after for a client.

Thanks in advance!

Ivan

--

NOTE: This email message and
any attachments are for the sole use of the