[VoiceOps] Confusing Spoofing Customers

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Sun Nov 8 03:19:07 EST 2020

PS: Nice side-effect: the scam calls never make it your customer so
they'll be annoyance-free from that moment on. You will be their human
filter for the time being. :-) And if the scammers continue to call you
have more leverage, can capture RTP, and maybe you can get your inbound
"upstream" provider to eventually get to the real source (in cooperation
with their upstream, and so on).