[VoiceOps] Outsourcing STIR/SHAKEN Setup

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Tue Sep 1 18:35:49 EDT 2020

I'm a Carrier Consultant who's been helping CLEC, IXC, Paging, Wireless
and VOIP carriers install and maintain their PSTN networks for the the
last 20 years. I can help clients get their FCC Certification to become
a STIR/SHAKEN carrier as well as Numbering Resources, NPAC / LSR
training, etc (if you need those pieces). Once my clients get their
certification, I refer them to TransNexus. Jim and his team can help you
with the process of turning your STIR/SHAKEN services up.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111