[VoiceOps] 3CX Trunk Unregistering

Tim Bray tim at kooky.org
Wed Sep 2 12:14:48 EDT 2020

On 02/09/2020 13:46, Pete Eisengrein wrote:
> The problem comes in when we get the un-REGISTER but it is not
> followed by a new REGISTER and calls begin to fail. The customer is
> obviously frustrated and is expecting _me _to do something about it,
> but...

Sounds like the timer for refreshing the registration is longer than the
registration valid time (or the same).

I don't know if 3CX works like that.  I've asked out support team at work.

As for the 3CX not under support.  You can get quite big systems now -
like 8 calls, (maybe bigger) without paying 3CX.  So tempting for people
to use the free one.

--
Tim Bray
Huddersfield, GB