[VoiceOps] Malformed Caller ID

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Thu Apr 22 18:38:03 EDT 2021

I finally got a number! It's suburban Chicago Sprint (now T-Mobile).

I guess that kind of throws the rural carrier idea out the window.

Apparently a non-zero number of people are expecting caller ID name to work on their mobile devices, but there are clearly caveats to that.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com