[VoiceOps] Anyone from AT&T (BellSouth) able to look at some number reachability issues?

Hunter Fuller hf0002+nanog at uah.edu
Thu Aug 12 12:02:32 EDT 2021

I heard from another org that they had heard from Lumen that they had
heard from AT&T that it was a cable cut. Who knows if that is the
whole story or even accurate, and God help me if I ever need to try
and contact someone technical at AT&T again, because as far as I can
tell, it is completely impossible.

But anyway, on to the next fire.

--
Hunter Fuller (they)