[VoiceOps] STIR/SHAKEN concerns

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Sat Aug 21 15:18:08 EDT 2021

Thanks to all who responded! If you would like to reply privately rather
than publicly just send your message to marylou at backuptelecom.com.

I always like to keep my ear to the ground for what's going on and as
usual you all are the best sources of information because you see it
playing out in real time!

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969