[VoiceOps] Wholesale Platforms - 2021 Edition

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Wed Aug 25 19:15:40 EDT 2021

I think some people are just leery of revealing their opinions or how
they handle network issues publicly. I intend to address these questions
and concerns with my contacts at the STI-GA and FCC so I can help
someone write an article for enterprise businesses. I will gladly let
everyone know what the responses were without revealing who said what.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111