[VoiceOps] Vendor Pros\Cons

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Fri Dec 17 15:48:34 EST 2021

We were a VocalData (aka Tekelec T6k, aka Genband M6, aka Broadsoft M6) shop that migrated to Broadworks.  We moved from Broadworks to Cisco PaaS (Broadworks) 4 years ago.   I just purchased Netsapiens with their fully managed solution and will be migrating customers away from Cisco PaaS to  Netsapiens.

IMHO Cisco has ignored Broadworks since they purchased it, feature set is falling behind.   We are 100% SIP in/out with 0 TDM anywhere in the network.

We’ve had customers we have migrated 3 times already,  time to migrate them a 4th (last??) time.