[VoiceOps] Diversion header with counter=99

Joseph Jackson jjackson at aninetworks.net
Wed Feb 3 17:13:51 EST 2021

Hi Matt,

>From rfc5806

   The Redirection Counter value minus 1 SHOULD be stored in the
   diversion- counter associated with the top-most Diversion header.
   Presence of the diversion-counter for the bottom-most Diversion
   header is optional.  If present, the diversion-counter of the bottom-
   most Diversion header SHOULD be 1.

If it's the bottom diversion header then anything not with 1 is going to have problems.

Why are you setting the counter to 99?