[VoiceOps] Fake Voicemail Anti-Robocall Tactics

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Tue Feb 16 12:25:00 EST 2021

Y'all realize that if the trust of carriers to not let garbage calls
with spoofed near neighbor anis on their networks none of these other
problems would exist, right? (using my backup iPhone for the last few
days, I have been exposed to the brunt of the garbage google has been
call screening for me, and I completely sympathize with anyone trying to
do anything to confound the bad actors at this point, consequences be
damned.)