[VoiceOps] Commio

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Feb 18 14:17:08 EST 2021

Does anyone have any information on the legitimacy of the CLEC concern
"Commio"?

I've got several spam calls today from numbers in their blocks,
including 509-666 (Spokane rate centre) and 513-493 (Cincinnati). They
all leave a ~4 sec voicemail consisting solely of a beep tone.

Vaguely related:

For at least a year now, 100% of the spam calls I receive on both my
VoIP number and my mobile are from numbers in Onvoy number blocks. I can
only assume that's because they bought everything in sight, including a
lot of garbage traffic haulers.

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)