[VoiceOps] iconectiv vs. Neustar

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Tue Feb 23 13:28:29 EST 2021

It was only the administrator of the main database (NPAC Helpdesk / LTI
/ Granting Access to NPAC) that moved from NEUSTAR to iconectiv.
Everyone still has their own systems that connect to the NPAC database
and which you choose depends more on cost effectiveness than anything
else. If you do less than 10 ports per month, NPAC Helpdesk is the
cheapest way to go because there's no monthly fee. You only pay a "per
request" fee but it's a higher amount per request. All other options
have a monthly service charge with a set number of requests included.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111