[VoiceOps] Bandwidth vs Inteliquent

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 09:15:08 EDT 2021

If you had to choose only between these two providers for wholesale
services, which would you choose and why? We are only considering these two
as the softswitch we are planning on using (Netsapiens) has only built out
Group MMS support for these two carriers APIs, and no one else.

I have used many services over the years that have utilized both of these
carriers, but I have never had a direct relationship with them.

Which has a better portal, API, and company overall? What are the true
differences?

Are there any resellers to consider where we would still have direct access
to these carriers APIs?