[VoiceOps] Bandwidth vs Inteliquent

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 16:23:02 EDT 2021

Do either Bandwidth or Inteliquent have any fraud / overspending limits you
can put in place? I have looked at something like thinQ in the past, and
was impressed that their platform could put limits in place, like if
international calls exceed $1,000 in a day, block all calls. I know this is
more a function of the SBC / Softswitch, but a nice to have option.