[VoiceOps] Bandwidth vs Inteliquent

Aryn Nakaoka 808.356.2901 anakaoka at trinet-hi.com
Thu Jul 8 03:38:27 EDT 2021

We use everyone... INQT, Thinq, Verizon Wholesale, Bandwidth, Teli,
Flowroute (have credits sitting there).

For SMS and e911 have you tried Teli? their 911 conferencing is a cool
feature. SMS integrations are good been thinking about others but they
allow off-net SMS integrations as well. Teli just was purchased by Thinq
and we really like Thinq for their toll-free origination (they move your
number weekly to the carrier who sends you the most calls so your numbers
can be on-net).

We used to be on Verizon wholesale but had too many issues with codecs
between customers since there is no enforcement. We are happy we moved to
Inteliquent for Origination and all our TNs and porting control. Allows us
to sell SIP trunking and handouts to our clients. Inteliquent also
purchases Acrobits recently and that was our softphone app vendor of choice.

We use Bandwidth for termination, however this past week we had to
temporarily route around them because we had a termination issue. It was
resolved the next day, but that's why we have multiple termination
providers. We did get an RFO and we moved our traffic back. They are
cheaper for termination for us...

Aryn Nakaoka
anakaoka at trinet-hi.com
Direct: 808.356.2901
518 Holokahana Lane
Honolulu, Hi 96817

AlohaTone Mobile: https://youtu.be/PdUyuf0hTYY

A Better Solution https://www.trinet-hi.com/abettersolution.pdf
<https://www.trinet-hi.com/abettersolution.pdf>
Aloha Tone PBX  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YWPY9wCeU

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email and any
attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this email or any attachments by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the message and deleting this email and any attachments from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation.