[VoiceOps] TransNexus STIR/SHAKEN Stats

Karl Douthit karl at piratel.com
Thu Jul 8 14:32:53 EDT 2021

When we started signing calls back in December it was a no brainer to use a
CDN for cert cache / hosting.

Geo location and best path for lookups vs a ton of PDD.

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 11:24 AM Jared Geiger <compuwizz at gmail.com> wrote:

> TransNexus made a blog post
> https://transnexus.com/blog/2021/shaken-stats-june/ which shows the
> percentage of calls that had Passport headers in June.
>
> Inteliquent, Lumen/Centurylink, Frontier, Windstream, Intrado, Peerless
> seem to be missing from the list unless they are under the SaaS providers.
>
> I'm glad that many carriers are putting certs behind a CDN. The ones that
> aren't seem split between being hosted on AWS and self hosted. Validation
> will add to PDD, so CDNs will hopefully make it less of an issue.
>
> ~Jared

Karl Douthit

10572 Calle Lee  #123

Los Alamitos Ca. 90720

(562) 257-3590 (Desk)

(562) 824-0757 <%28562%29%20827-0757> (Mobile)

*www.piratel.com <http://www.piratel.com/>*