[VoiceOps] Can't Port from a Particular Rate Center

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Fri Jun 4 16:09:09 EDT 2021

Assuming the number isn't held by someone exempt from porting, what would prevent someone from being able to port a number from a particular rate center in a LATA they have coverage in?

We picked up a particular carrier for our out-of-area needs and the first thing we throw at them in a LATA we know they have coverage in, they can't do. They have a non-useful reason why.

When I started at this company, I made sure to port a bunch of numbers from all over our LATA to see what would happen. All successful.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com