[VoiceOps] USF is 33.4% for 2Q2021

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Thu Jun 10 15:58:28 EDT 2021

Ed -- I'd love to see more data on this. Where did your understanding come
from?

I looked at my cellular bill last night, and on 4 lines, the "Fed Universal
Service Charge" was a total of $1.88 on a total bill of about $180 (about
$160 of it was just the monthly fee for 4 plans).

Does anyone know how the wireless companies pay USF? E.g. they are paying
33.4% on what exactly?

Beckman