[VoiceOps] USF is 33.4% for 2Q2021

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Mon Jun 14 14:46:51 EDT 2021

The FCC announced the proposed universal service contribution factor
for the third quarter of 2021 will be 31.8%, down from the previous
quarter’s 33.4%.

https://www.neca.org/docs/default-source/wwpdf/public/da21676.pdf

Calvin Ellison

Systems Architect

calvin.ellison at voxox.com

The information contained herein is confidential and privileged
information or work product intended only for the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or
received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.

Calvin Ellison

Systems Architect

calvin.ellison at voxox.com

+1 (213) 285-0555