[VoiceOps] LERG Access

Julien Lamarche jlam at credil.org
Tue Jun 15 09:47:25 EDT 2021

Le 21-06-10 à 16 h 28, Mike Hammett a écrit :
> Those of you that have LERG access, what do you have?

We have quarterly update.  Usages include:

A. A client using Broadworks requires it to build the NNACL file.

B. Also, one carrier only provides us for their footprint a list of rate
centers names. So we use it to define their footprint by NPA NXX.

C. Sometimes the carriers provide us with blank areas.  Our billing
software uses the data to fill in the blanks (looking up by NPA NXX).

> I've ran this network for a few years without it. I'm assuming I'm
> missing something I should have.

Other than for item A,  I'm assuming there are cheaper services I could
use for B and C ?

Julien