[VoiceOps] Market Leaders?

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Wed Jun 23 08:16:20 EDT 2021

"The data is from 2 years ago"

Sure, but even two years ago would it have been right?

Thus far, I've kind of viewed Bandwidth as an underdog when measured against the others.

" Sinch is buying Inteliquent"

I'm always skeptical when someone I've never heard of buys a major piece of telecom or infrastructure. I'm more skeptical when the purchaser's web site mostly talks about API and not infrastructure.

"Data without clear methodology is simply obscuring numbers that cannot be trusted."

Agreed. That's why I came here, looking for another view point.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com