[VoiceOps] AT&T Verizon to block text messaging

Oren Yehezkely orenyny at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 12:37:54 EST 2021

You may be right that my writing skills are not as good.
But I am looking for people with more in-depth knowledge from the industry.
The fact remains that AT&T will block messages from your customers if you
do not register with them.
This is not an exaggerated claim.
Also, not everything alarming is a conspiracy theory.

Thanks