[VoiceOps] Robocall Mitigation in lieu of STIR/SHAKEN

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Tue Mar 9 20:59:53 EST 2021

You may want to consider integrating with a reputation service provider
that provides A) real-time data, and B) works closely with the Industry
Traceback Group to identify the real problem traffic, rather than the
"legal nuisance" traffic. This is a non-apologetic name drop for *YouMail*,
but other names out there are TrueCNAM, Robokiller, First Orion, Hiya,
Nomorobo. If you are looking for a drop-in solution, TransNexus ClearIP
or NexOSS may work for you.

We chose to roll our own using OpenSIPS and localized data sources with
caching to keep latency low. I'd be happy to discuss this further but can't
reveal the 11 herbs and spices or the way we prepare the special sauce.

Regards,

*Calvin Ellison*
Systems Architect
calvin.ellison at voxox.com