[VoiceOps] STIR SHAKEN requirement due by June 30th

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Mon May 24 19:52:07 EDT 2021

Correction.....Robocall Mitigation Plan is the third step. Take out the
word "Database"

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111

https://www.fcc.gov/licensing-databases/fcc-user-login?fromURI=https%3A%2F%2Ffcc-ext.okta.com%2Fapp%2Fservicenow_ud%2Fexkfhf7wsY5PvdJv4296%2Fsso%2Fsaml%3FSAMLRequest%3DnVPvb9owEP1XIn8nP1ygxAIkBprG1HURsErbl8nYl2I1sTOfE%252Bh%252FPyfQQqUVTf0W%252Bd7dvffuZYy8LGjFZrXb6RX8qQFdcCgLjexYmZDaamY4KmSal4DMCbaefbtjNIxZZY0zwhQkmCGCdcroudFYl2DXYBsl4MfqbkJ2zlXIoigXwnfIEI81bfanLwyFKSPNm4o%252FQigNCRaeiNK8nfimvwcHF5onx7sOXlXRedjvWkZweMp3%252Be0efw6yRn5t%252BjQdRogmauWQ4LOxAjqxE5LzAoEEy8WErO%252FnST%252FhWzpMUhrLNElvtjThoxjiYR9SEDDyQMw4omrg3IpYw1Kj49pNCI1p0osHPdrfUMoGt%252BwmCUej9BcJspNNn5SWSj9e93R7BCH7stlkvez7etMNaJQEe%252B%252FRH7LzASx2VvoNZDrubss6%252Bvby3NeZ8Zcbk%252Bn%252FURhHl4tOayvWqlguMlMo8RzMisLs5xa488qcraE7Usnd%252B1ySMOlelOzlHZRByVUxk9ICIoleF50CDbK7uE%252Bm8%252BkJ5qasuFXY2gEHLtyrIZeweeHlriD%252FkD1XYYKJdrZ%252FbvO0N1a2%252BQDheW4s11gZ616c%252Bxej6an4jr5z%252BfKnnv4F%26RelayState%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Ffccprod.servicenowservices.com%252Fsaml_redirector.do%253Fsysparm_nostack%253Dtrue%2526sys