[VoiceOps] Verizon says they have "no relationship" to port from thinQ/Commio

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 15:06:02 EST 2021

Commio/thinQ is a fancy API over Intelliquent et al, but seems to maybe
have their own SPID?  I've never worked in "real" telecom so I don't know
those deep details of the porting process.  VZW's message said they were
trying to contact Commio and couldn't get anyone to answer a phone.  Not
shocked, per my previous message about thinQ's ethics, I feel they are
questionable.