[VoiceOps] some of my customers DID show as Possible Spam

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:55:51 EST 2021

Neither use predictive, but have live humans dialing.  Both leave a message
on VM if nobody is there so the calls are not short duration.  The one
calling for governments (and power companies, and such) are not calling for
politicians.  They are calling for the sitting body of government, or the
energy supplier, etc.  They also respect the DNC, but nobody puts
themselves on that any more.  They just hit "spam" on their call blocking
apps.

These chickens are being marked as ducks.  I get that consumers are fed up,
now they are creating their own new problem.

The only thing these customers have not tried is the five minute rolling
CLID.  And for the medical practice one, that's problematic since they are
trying to use a specific number that will get known.  So most patients do
answer it, some percentage instead consider it spam.