[VoiceOps] SHAKEN Attestation/Verification: Oracle SBC

Zilk, David David.Zilk at cdk.com
Mon Oct 4 19:56:19 EDT 2021

We are making SHAKEN attestation/verification requests using the REST interface via Oracle SBCs and are experiencing "Unsuccessful Verifications" for a significant portion of our calls.  This doesn't mean that the verification failed, as in the cert was wrong or the calling number in the Identity header didn't match the one in the From: header.  It means that for some reason the SBC was not able to complete the verification. All our attestations get processed successfully.

Are there others doing SHAKEN using Oracle SBCs that are experiencing the same issue?

Please contact me off list if you would like to discuss it further.

Thanks,
David Zilk
Sr. Voice Engineer
CDK Global/IP Networked Services