[VoiceOps] National Do Not Call Registry"

Ryan Finnesey ryan.finnesey at conovence.com
Mon Oct 11 10:04:15 EDT 2021

Hi John

How have you been?   So, I did see the information on the site I just did not know if there was a different licensing model for carriers.  It looks like if we were going to offer an API for customers to check if a number is in the data base before they complete a call they would each need a license or subscription.  We are not able to aggregate the data.

Ryan