[VoiceOps] historical information on ported numbers?

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Thu Oct 21 16:00:27 EDT 2021

You can get this from many of the porting service providers, e.g. Neustar
PortPS and ATL Communications porting.com PortControl.

You should expect to go through the NPAC End-User Agreement process before
you can access this data through any service. If you are not a carrier then
you can get qualified as a Provider of Telecom Related Services.

Regards,

Calvin Ellison
Systems Architect
calvin.ellison at voxox.com