[VoiceOps] Calls Not Reaching Us

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Wed Oct 27 15:07:00 EDT 2021

I have a customer saying that they are getting reports from their customers that they're getting "number is no longer in service" errors when calling them.

I checked Metaswitch SAS for a number that experienced this issue and we don't see any inbound attempts from that number. The call would have come in via a traditional TDM connection to a tandem.

I reached out to the Primary contacts in NPAC for the originating caller (Comcast). They told me to bugger off and to have the end user call support. Did I make the wrong move?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com