[VoiceOps] Termination to China issues

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Tue Sep 21 12:53:04 EDT 2021

I've got a less than happy customer in China who isn't getting their calls.
I tried two different carriers -- the first gave me an audio but no
signaling "All circuits to this country are busy now" and the other playing
a busy signal inline but also without signaling.

Am I just unlucky to have two carriers using the same route to China, or is
there an issue with calls from the US to China across the board?