[VoiceOps] Termination to China issues

Kili Land Kili.Land at gtt.net
Tue Sep 21 15:15:55 EDT 2021

Also called to US Embassy in Beijing +86-10-8531-3000

IDT = Fail
TSYS = Fail
Colt = Fail

ATT Wireless = Success

From: VoiceOps <voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org> on behalf of Jared Geiger <jared at compuwizz.net>
Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 2:00 PM
Cc: VoiceOps <voiceops at voiceops.org>
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] Termination to China issues
NOTE: This is an external message. Please use caution when replying, opening attachments or clicking on any links in this e-mail.
I was able to reach the US Embassy in Beijing +86-10-8531-3000 via 3 of my carriers. TATA rejected the call attempts though.