[VoiceOps] Bandwidth - Monday Outage

Darren d at d-man.org
Mon Sep 27 16:30:37 EDT 2021

I know it’s hard to be patient but I can’t imagine they’re NOT all hands on deck.

The reality is probably that the DDoS attack is now so big, they can’t handle it on their own, so they’re scrambling to contract out with another provider who can handle it. That would explain why the BGP routes they advertise have shifted. These DDoS products typically take weeks to setup, so they’re likely having to scramble. I’ll be surprised if this does NOT continue tomorrow (unfortunately).

- Darren