[VoiceOps] Numbers listed as spam by Hiya

mgraves mstvp.com mgraves at mstvp.com
Wed Aug 24 10:32:53 EDT 2022

One aspect of our RRAPTOR project is to expose reputational issues, so carriers who pass illegal robocall traffic are readily known. RAPPTOR gives us near real-time visibility of current campaigns.

https://legalcallsonly.org/stir-shaken-puts-your-reputation-on-the-line/

Professional Association for Customer Engagement (https://paceassociation.org/) represents companies who offer legal robocall services. They have argued against any kind of  blocking, since errors impact their business.

Michael Graves
Project Manager
ZipDX® LLC
mgraves at zipdx.com