[VoiceOps] Numbers listed as spam by Hiya

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Fri Aug 26 02:52:00 EDT 2022

Hello,

regarding the mafia like approach, this sounds like its just another arcane business process which you need to:
a) spend time and effort to learn it by yourself, or
b) pay some expensive consultants to translate and/or explain this topics to you

This is fairly common for other processes e.g. related to taxes, business audits or similar. Nevertheless its of course ridiculous.

For the particular topic, I am happy that here in the EU we are doing it a bit differently by more regulation, one could argue also a bit more effective.

Cheers,

Henning