[VoiceOps] NetNumber CarrierID Access, Indirect / Reseller

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Tue Feb 1 14:45:26 EST 2022

I'd like access to NetNumber CarrierID API to ensure that NNIDs (SMS
Routing) for our DIDs are correct and do not change unexpectedly, with or
without authorization. NetNumber charges $500 per month minimum, which is
more than I'd like to spend. The per-API or per-DID call (not sure which
yet) is $0.0007 each.

Is there any company that offers the same access at a per-API-call or
per-DID-call rate?

If not, and I start one, are there carriers/services out there that do not
yet have access but would like/need it, or do have it but are spending more
than they would like to access it?

This really would just be a pass-thru API service to begin.

Beckman