[VoiceOps] T-Mobile Originated Calls - No Ringback

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Tue Feb 1 15:36:17 EST 2022

Considering it appears to be more of a widespread problem, any ideas on how
to get T-Mobile's attention? Anyone have any contacts or a way to escalate
to their netops or engineering team?

I thought about posting to nanog, but figured they would redirect me here.
I'm not sure nanog would be the right place?

Gabe