[VoiceOps] VoIP SMS Campaign Fees

Daniel White dwhite at atheral.com
Wed Feb 23 18:10:57 EST 2022

Inteliquent, VoIP Innovations, etc. have been demanding brand/campaign
registration for at least a full month now for any messages to process.

The reseller only needs to have a account with TCR.  Then you can
register on your clients behalf their brands and campaigns.  IQNT and VI
are charging $50 per brand if you want to go through them.

Not all campaigns are $10.  Some can be a lot more... like for political
campaigns.  Low-volume mixed, which all of my customers fall into, costs
$4 per month if you are purchasing from TCR direct.

IQNT does all of our SMS/MMS... for both toll (now called 10DLC) and
toll free numbers.  Most also allow third party registration... so you
can have numbers with other carriers and just do SMS/MMS with them for
instance.

photograph
Daniel White
Co-Founder