[VoiceOps] VoIP is a restricted business?

Oren Yehezkely orenyny at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 16:07:22 EST 2022

Carlos,

The country is the US of course. I did not know that this list has people
from other countries.
The problem is not what category you choose but it is what THEY CHOOSE FOR
YOU.
Just by looking at the website, they decide that you are a VoIP company and
your account may be immediately canceled (Wise)
no questions asked and no way to get any person to speak with, or be
"restricted" (merchant account).