[VoiceOps] Legacy 5ESS en Telekek support options

Richard Jobson richard at teraquant.com
Thu Jan 6 12:50:10 EST 2022

Hi Manuel

As an Oracle Comms OEM, We can certainly help you with regard to the Tekelec (EAGLE 5).

Would you like talk offline?

Many Thanks & Best Regards,

For your convenience, please click here<https://calendly.com/richard-406/15min> to schedule a time for us to talk.

Richard Jobson
Teraquant Corporation
ph: 719 488 1003
d/l: (719) 766-8523
www.teraquant.com<http://www.teraquant.com/>
richard at teraquant.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/uc-expert-monitoring/

Network Monitoring and Service Assurance - Speech Quality Experts (PESQ/POLQA) and Active Testing - Reporting – HPBX - Session Border Controllers – SASE and SD-WAN - Big Data Analytics, fraud detection and protection.

--
NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying, or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.