[VoiceOps] Legacy 5ESS en Telekek support options

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Thu Jan 20 00:38:59 EST 2022

It doesn't show that he's closed his consulting business so I'd still
call and talk to him. He may be able to refer you to someone else if he
can't help. He's been consulting 20 years so he knows a lot of techs and
consultants in the industry.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969